The committee have assessed the risk of coronavirus and have the following advice for members.
Club nights and matches will continue for the time being. If this changes, we will update the website – please check before attending.
While the risk is in place, we kindly ask all members to reduce the risk of transmission by observing these sensible precautions:
- No handshakes – “elbow pump” instead if appropriate
- No pegboard – games will be organised “ad-hoc”
- Please wash hands before and after attending club / matches
- If you feel unwell please do not attend club
- If you become unwell having previously attended club, please let a committee member know as soon as possible, (use the Contact Us page if you don’t have contact details)
- The school remains open in line with current guidance from the Department for Education and Public Health England